Thursday, January 26, 2012

Off to Retreat

Okay...another new thing...I hate to admit this but in all the years that I have been quilting -- I have never been to a quilt shop retreat.   I am about to cross that item off my quilter's bucket list also -- I am heading to Jean's retreat this weekend at the St. James.  With this pesky pneumonia of mine always lurking nearby, with two kids and schedules all their own to organize -- the stars are lining up and I am GOING!   Jean has been busy preparing to make it a wonderful weekend for all and those of us that are going have projects all packed....it should be a fun weekend.  I will let you know...

Here is the destination of the day...the St. James Hotel in Redwing, Minnesota.   For 30 of us quilters attending it will be home away from home until Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment