Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Santa - I want to Quilt


Dear Santa - I love machine quilting.  What do you have in your bag for me?  Kristi

Dear Kristi -- Jean has stocked my bag with 2 great items for you....


The Free Motion Supreme Slider is an 8 x 11 1/2 inch sheet of 100 percent Teflon with a friction top to make that dreaded quilt drag disappear.  It has a new self sticking bottom that grips and is easy to remove.  It fits any machine and can be trimmed with scissors.  ($27.95).  And, she said every quilter needs a pair of "Machingers" gloves available in S/M or M/L ($8.00).


And, Jean said that I should remind everyone that if you mention the "Dear Santa" blog and you are buying one of these items between now and December 31, 2010 you will get 15 percent off of these items!

Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment